• ANNOUNCEMENT

We have added a Micro Four Thirds (M43) forum in the gear section.
    The Olympus gear forum has been merged with it.
    It's here

Nests of the animal kingdom

Did not mean to have three postings of the same Hummer. Do not know how to delete two of them. Need help with this---Thanks

Did not mean to have three postings of the same Hummer. Do not know how to delete two of them. Need help with this---Thanks
Whenever you have issues, the easiest way to get assistance is to report the image and let us know. Just click report and supply a little info.
1709592415297.png

Lavinia, thanks for the help and for removing the duplicates. I hope to have this figured out soon.
It's all right, Joe. We were all a bit lost in the beginning. We figured it out and so will you. And if you need help, just send one of us a pm or hit the Report button, just like JJ said above. :)

Can you guess what built this? I tossed my machete which is about 24” long for scale.
IMG_3216.jpeg
Most of the time they make the typical bowl shape like most birds do, and it doesn’t look like it was ever packed down from use after it was constructed.
I’m guessing something may have frightened them off. I think this was made by feral hogs. It was a bit too far from water to be Alligators.

Can you guess what built this? I tossed my machete which is about 24” long for scale.
View attachment 60209
Most of the time they make the typical bowl shape like most birds do, and it doesn’t look like it was ever packed down from use after it was constructed.
I’m guessing something may have frightened them off. I think this was made by feral hogs. It was a bit too far from water to be Alligators.
Sasquatch or maybe Bigfoot. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 60209
Wild guess: Roseate Spoonbill?

View attachment 60209
Canada goose?

Back
Top Bottom