• ANNOUNCEMENT

We have added a Micro Four Thirds (M43) forum in the gear section.
    The Olympus gear forum has been merged with it.
    It's here

Post your day trips

ShipleyNW

Name
Ken Shipley
Image Editing
No
Ninety percent of everything I shoot is done in about a three-hour radius from home by car (the Photo Wagon). While I do a lot of there-and-backs, my favorite excursions are my noon-to-noons: pick a place, arrive around noon, shoot until dark, spend the night, be out before sunrise, shoot until noon, head home.

These are from Roosevelt Beach near Mocrocks on the Pacific side of the Olympic peninsula in Washington state, USA. About 150 minutes from home, if I drive straight through.

The Photo Wagon
LE_12-1732.jpg

180 degrees behind the Photo Wagon
LE_12-1707.jpg

Last edited:
Ninety percent of everything I shoot is done in about a three-hour radius from home by car (the Photo Wagon). While I do a lot of there-and-backs, my favorite excursions are my noon-to-noons: pick a place, arrive around noon, shoot until dark, spend the night, be out before sunrise, shoot until noon, head home.

These are from Roosevelt Beach near Mocrocks on the Pacific side of the Olympic peninsula in Washington state, USA. About 150 minutes from home, if I drive straight through.

The Photo Wagon
View attachment 70544

View attachment 70543
The place looks deserted. Lovely!

The Photo Wagon
View attachment 70544

View attachment 70543

Thanks for posting these pics. Roosevelt Beach is now on the list of places to visit next time we visit my BIL.
Last time we were that way we headed inland near Aberdeen.

Back
Top Bottom