Yet another POTN member

GeoffSFAs10

POTN Refugee
Name
Geoff
Image Editing
No
Hi all, I joined POTN in July 07 when i was first starting to get into digital photography and I have ended up where I am now with the help, support and critiques from the good people over there. I mostly lurk now-a-days but the bird portrait thread just grows too fast for me too keep up with. Figured Id join here as a continuing avenue for sharing and ideas. Plus the gear reviews and samples have always been a great pleasure to have.

Hi all, I joined POTN in July 07 when i was first starting to get into digital photography and I have ended up where I am now with the help, support and critiques from the good people over there. I mostly lurk now-a-days but the bird portrait thread just grows too fast for me too keep up with. Figured Id join here as a continuing avenue for sharing and ideas. Plus the gear reviews and samples have always been a great pleasure to have.
Hi Geoff. Great to see you moving house with the rest of us. Focus on Photography may look a bit different, but the people are pretty much the same and we have organised the forum after POTN, so it should all look familiar. A warm welcome to our new home!

Welcome to the forum....I am relatively new myself. Have found this forum much easier to navigate. Hope you find it to be the same!!!!

Welcome and glad you joined.

Back
Top Bottom