Very Short Rant About Memory Card Cases

RDKirk

POTN Refugee
Image Editing
No
Rant: Black memory card cases. I hate them. Memory card cases should always be a color that is easily spotted even in dim conditions.

Back when I was shooting with Compact Flash cards, I had "Gepe Extreme" card cases, which I loved because they were made of a high-impact brightly colored transparent plastic. Not only were they easy to spot, but you could see at a glance the status of the cards inside.

These are more like what I'd want:

Rant: Black memory card cases. I hate them. Memory card cases should always be a color that is easily spotted even in dim conditions.

Back when I was shooting with Compact Flash cards, I had "Gepe Extreme" card cases, which I loved because they were made of a high-impact brightly colored transparent plastic. Not only were they easy to spot, but you could see at a glance the status of the cards inside.

Those look nice! I have black cases… :confused:

yes black are hard to see, but it's still my preferred color hehe. If I change my mind, I will consider using a reflective tape or something.

I don't know if I am just in the butterfingers class, but I can never get those plastic cases to open easily, I struggle for half an hour breaking my fingernails in the rush to change cards! I prefer the wallet type.

Cases, eh? Hmmm, what will they think of next? Those do look pretty nice. I've just been throwing my cards into a Ziploc bag and into my backpack all these years.

Back
Top Bottom