Snowy Tree

strikerstu

POTN Refugee
Name
Stuart
Image Editing
No
During lockdown, I'm sure like many folk I decided to dig deep in the film archives. This one took my fancy, I remember the day well, taken during a walk to the local park in 1993.
The tree is still there now but a lot bigger, we never get that much snow now which is a shame.

Not 100% sure, but probably taken with my Canon F1n, not a clue what lens was used as I had that many ! Stock was FP4 developed by myself.

This is a scan from the neg done on Plustek 8200i. Very much a work in progress as I fancy a print on the wall.

Tree Export 4 5 Crop FL by Stuart Yates, on Flickr

Plenty of other scans to process, b/w and col neg when time allows.

Stuart

During lockdown, I'm sure like many folk I decided to dig deep in the film archives. This one took my fancy, I remember the day well, taken during a walk to the local park in 1993.
The tree is still there now but a lot bigger, we never get that much snow now which is a shame.

Not 100% sure, but probably taken with my Canon F1n, not a clue what lens was used as I had that many ! Stock was FP4 developed by myself.

This is a scan from the neg done on Plustek 8200i. Very much a work in progress as I fancy a print on the wall.

ITree Export 4 5 Crop FL by Stuart Yates, on Flickr

Plenty of other scans to process, b/w and col neg when time allows.

Stuart
I really like the hiigh contrast in the shot.

I agree, the contrast really makes the image. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom