Post your family photojournalism photos! (continued from POTN)

EverydayGetaway

POTN Refugee
Name
Lucas
Image Editing
No
This thread topic was one of my favorites on POTN and I'd love to see it continue. My shots don't hold a candle to some of the great talent that thread contained, but hopefully this recent shot will be a good starting point.

Original description for the thread from user "JakAHearts" on POTN: "I stole this idea from another forum but shooting my family and its daily events, especially the things that seem monotonous, has fast become my favorite photography. I love trying to document the mundane by trying to choose exciting compositions or exploring light. I made a small thread in the kids section that was well received so I thought, why not? Everyone post your favorite family photojournalism images here!"

2023 November 104 by Lucas, on Flickr

I'm so glad you imported this topic. Now other previous contributors may find it and join in. You can also repost older photos. Repetition is fine; at this stage, building up the forum is a goal.

Roman out for a walk in the bird sanctuary. I had my Om2n with one more frame left on the roll of Tri-x 400 when this photo opportunity presented itself.

Attachments

• IMG_8281.jpeg
    IMG_8281.jpeg
    586.1 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom