Official FujiFilm X100V Thread: Discuss and Share Photos

MMP

POTN Refugee
Image Editing
No
1047428_2.jpg1580831212_IMG_1310895.jpg

The FUJIFILM X100V was released in late February 2020 with a launch price of $1399 USD. In other regions, the pricing was set at £1299 in the UK, €1500 in Europe, and $1799 CAD in Canada

• Effective Pixels: 26.1 million​
  • Sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4​
  • Lens: FUJINON 23mm (35mm equivalent), Max. aperture F2.0​
  • Exposure Modes: P/A/S/M​
  • Shutter Speeds: Up to 1/4000 sec, Bulb mode up to 60 min​
  • Continuous Shooting: Approx. 11fps​
  • Autofocus: Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)​
  • White Balance: Automatic, presets, custom​
  • Flash: Built-in, guide number approx. 4.4 (ISO100・m)​
  • Viewfinder: Hybrid (OVF and 3.69 million dots OLED EVF)​
  • LCD Monitor: 3.0 inch tilting touch screen, 1.62 million dots​
  • Video: DCI 4K and Full HD recording​
  • Film Simulation: 17 modes​
  • Wireless: IEEE802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth Ver 4.2​
  • Ports: USB Type-C, HDMI Micro connector​
  • Battery: NP-W126S Li-ion, approx. 350/420 frames (EVF/OVF)​
  • Dimensions: 128.0mm x 74.8mm x 53.3mm​
  • Weight: Approx. 478g (with battery and SD card)​
Firmware Versions:
  • 1.10: Added the “AUTO POWER OFF TEMP.” option in the “POWER MANAGEMENT” menu and fixed a minor bug.
  • 2.00: Introduced support for FUJIFILM X Webcam, allowing the camera to be used as a high-quality webcam. Added film simulation modes through X Webcam, enabled the use of the built-in ND filter in video mode, and expanded functionality in various camera settings.
  • 2.01: Enhanced the electronic level display to work in a wider range of tilt angles and fixed minor bugs.
  • 2.02: Resolved issues with Bluetooth device registration and fixed a bug where the camera would freeze while the [EYE SENSOR] was active.
  • 2.10: Improved compatibility with SDXC memory card format, changing the maximum number of frames that can be recorded in a single folder from 9,999 to 999.
  • 2.11: Addressed a firmware bug affecting spot metering position in certain modes, fixed an issue with [WB SHIFT] settings, and resolved playback issues with files named using the [EDIT FILE NAME] function, among other minor fixes.
  • 2.12: General improvements and minor bug fixes.
  • 2.13/2.14: Addressed a firmware bug that affected battery charging when USB POWER SUPPLY SETTING was “OFF” and resolved other minor issues.
  • 3.00: General improvements and minor bug fixes.
Current Firmware:
  • 3.01: Fixed a firmware bug causing the lens to stop at the “Near-end” position when the camera is turned on, and resolved an issue with the “Pairing Registration” screen in the "FUJIFILM Camera Remote" (released 7/4/2023)

Last edited:
f/4, 1/40, ISO 500
under the lights.jpg

f/2, 1/125, ISO 2000
summer.jpg

Puritan Beef Company in Haymarket Square, Boston, MA
I could not get an employee to confirm or deny the presence of live goats on the premises. :unsure:

f/2.8, 1/125, ISO1600
boston-market.png

Last edited:
Just had a look, and they are priced at £1,349 in the UK. They also say, available to order - awaiting stock. There is a note saying" Due to exceptionally high demand, the estimated waiting time for this product is approximately 6-9 months from order placement". I suppose I would like one, but I would not pay that sort of price. I would probably wait a while, and buy one when prices drop. If they ever do, that is.

£1349 isn’t an inflated price, that’s how much they cost new. I just ordered one 2 weeks ago and was told the wait could be 90 days but it’s coming this Friday so think I got lucky

£1349 isn’t an inflated price, that’s how much they cost new. I just ordered one 2 weeks ago and was told the wait could be 90 days but it’s coming this Friday so think I got lucky
Hi Eddie, I did not say it was in inflated price. I simply said I would not pay that sort of price. They obviously are worth that price, but I have budgets I have to stick to. ;)(y)

Hi Eddie, I did not say it was in inflated price. I simply said I would not pay that sort of price. They obviously are worth that price, but I have budgets I have to stick to. ;)(y)
Sorry mate having reread your message I now see what you meant. Read it in a rush earlier 👍🏻

Fuji V prices should drop like a rock now that the VI will be coming out of China by the boatload.

Back
Top Bottom