Hello, world!

wxjef

POTN Refugee
Image Editing
No
So, *pokes head in* um, yeah hi! Got the invite last week and decided to lurk for a bit and eventually register and try to join in. :)

Was on the fence about joining as I'm going through some stuff with my photography but still trying with it.

Already seeing some other potn members around :)

Welcome! This is the place to be for anyone from POTN, or for anyone not from POTN either, for that matter! :D

Settle in and get comfortable in our new home.

So, *pokes head in* um, yeah hi! Got the invite last week and decided to lurk for a bit and eventually register and try to join in. :)

Was on the fence about joining as I'm going through some stuff with my photography but still trying with it.

Hello! I’m glad you decided to join! Hopefully our new home will help you get your photography on the rails again. Lots of POTN folks here to help you. And a few new members not from POTN also, I’m sure. Welcome to Focus on Photography!

Hello and welcome wxjef

Gotta be a programmer, maybe from the old "C, C++" days. First program, Hello World. :) Welcome to Focus. Glad you joined.

Back
Top Bottom