Cycling photos here

@joayne and @ West Coast Birder, thanks. The Tour is always nice to follow and keep track off. Living in the Netherlands, offers the opportunity to visit the Tour. Although some people still think it is crazy to make an (about) 1400 km trip to see some cyclists (1400 being the 2-way trip) . If it wasn't for some arrogant French Gendarmes, I would have taken some different shots as well, but for the first time in about 20 years, they would not allow anyone (of the public) to cross the road even if it was clearly safe to cross :-( . I wasn't to fond of the French and it even got worse ;-) But probably I will return next year.

If work allows for it, I will visit the ladies Tour the France time trial, which will actually be in the Netherlands in August within about 20 km of where I live. I may even cycle to there :)

Last edited:
@joayne and @ West Coast Birder, thanks. The Tour is always nice to follow and keep track off. Living in the Netherlands, offers the opportunity to visit the Tour. Although some people still think it is crazy to make an (about) 1400 km trip to see some cyclists (1400 being the 2-way trip) . If it wasn't for some arrogant French Gendarmes, I would have taken some different shots as well, but for the first time in about 20 years, they would not allow anyone (of the public) to cross the road even if it was clearly safe to cross :-( . I wasn't to fond of the French and it even got worse ;-) But probably I will return next year.

If work allows for it, I will visit the ladies Tour the France time trial, which will actually be in the Netherlands in August within about 20 km of where I live. I may even cycle to there :)
The spectators and how close they get to the action is one of the special things about the Tour. Of course, don’t be like the guy who threw crisps in the face of Pogi and Jonas!

Back
Top Bottom