Canon 1DX II Owners Unite !! Discuss and Share Photos!

umphotography

POTN Refugee
Name
Michael L Willett
Image Editing
No
Im still of the opinion that these 1DX bodies are the best that Canon has ever produced. The AF systems are bulletproof, servo is the best I have used, and they are built like tanks. These cameras get a ton of use for me. Im retired now, but I probably shot 300+ weddings with these bodies. They never let me down and never missed the important shots. Pretty darn good wildlife camera as well. This is grizzly #610 and her yearlings coming out of a long winters nap Spring 2023. Purchased my 1Dx2 new at release ( Feb 2016 ) and its still going strong. I have about 150K clicks on this body and its never let me downAS9I4061.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still of the opinion that these 1DX bodies are the best that Canon has ever produced. The AF systems are bulletproof, servo is the best I have used, and they are built like tanks. These cameras get a ton of use for me. Im retired now, but I probably shot 300+ weddings with these bodies. They never let me down and never missed the important shots. Pretty darn good wildlife camera as well. This is grizzly #610 and her yearlings coming out of a long winters nap Spring 2023. Purchased my 1Dx2 new at release ( Feb 2016 ) and its still going strong. I have about 150K clicks on this body and its never let me downView attachment 4172
My favorite camera!

I only acquired mine about a month or so ago. But I agree that it's amazing with the little bit of playing I've done so far. Once I get some photos worth sharing I'll post, but I've been playing more with the video than originally expected.

I find myself using mine more for lame videos so I probably won't be posting anything. Once I got my gimbal balance set up I'll be damned if I'm taking it back off just for some dumb pictures. šŸ˜€

Back
Top Bottom